This is an important message about the Catholic School Council online election process for the 2020-21 school year.
As a parent/guardian of a child at this school, you are eligible to self-nominate or nominate another parent/guardian of a child at this school to be a voting member of Catholic School Council. Here are some key dates and timelines:
Part A: Nomination Process
- Wednesday, September 30th – Google Nomination Forms sent out via email
- Tuesday, October 13th – Nomination Forms Due
- Wednesday, October 14th – Nominees will be contacted
Part B: Election Process
- Thursday, October 15th – Nominee Bios posted on school website
- Friday, October 16th – Google Ballots for Parent/Guardian Representative must be submitted prior to 3:00 pm.
- Monday, October 19th – Results reported as well as Dates & Times for our first meeting, where our Executive will be elected
Please ensure that you respond before 3:00 pm on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 with your nominations and, prior to voting, feel free to access information on each candidate by visiting the school website on Thursday, October 15, 2020. As mentioned above, elections will take place online on Friday, October 16, 2020 and all votes must be submitted before 3:00 pm. Each parent or guardian of a child at this school is asked to submit only one vote for Catholic School Council candidates. Election results will be posted on the school website by Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
Thank you for your continued support of our students at St. John XXIII CES.